REEFIN in AZ

jason_rohr

I would not be about to start a reef had it not been for FRAG. I could put my system together well enough and know what I'm doing, but the expense of the corals in LFS just puts the hobby out of sight for me... but when I saw there were people trading locally or selling for reasonable prices to promote the hobby, it all became doable, and I decided to jump in.
I started with FW as a kid, then 55 FO salt, then a 20 gal mini reef in college, now its time to build the reef!!

HUGE thanks to several guys who saw posts from the 'new reefer' and wrote me to offer some frags... Jeremy "aka, jpslickorocks" and Eli "aka Eli" gave me some great starters, and Phil and Durwin offered some which I havn't been able to get to. Jeremy said many of you helped start his reef, and he is happy to help me start one,,.. so THANKS to everyone who is helping others get into and prop these reefs, as I said, I wouldn't even be in it if it weren't for FRAG!!

If anyone has anything they can spare, please let me know ... Also, if anyone needs anything from Oceanpro in Chino, CA let me know, I'm heading there next week to get live rock and sand 2.25/lb and .99/lb!!! email jason.mariah@gmail.com or pm me....

The stainless reef http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=157863

thanks all

jason

Its a great community for sure. The people around here are awesome. Thats an awesome tank. I love the stainless look.

I'd love to get some rock from OceanPro. I'll give you some zoa and ricordea frags for your trouble! I'll shoot ya a PM tomorrow.

As long as we all keep helping each other out this can be a semi affordable hobby. There are some amazing people in this community and it is all I can do is pay the favor forward. So thank you to everyone has helped and continues to help me so I can help others

I'd also be interested in some rock if your ok with hauling it back here for us. You got pm. Thanks.

Definately a great group of reefers here in AZ and it seems to growing very quickly. I'd also be interested in some rock- I sent you a PM.

Back