Reeflink Help

cbort

Purchased a "œnew to me" Reeflink. Couldn't get it to work. Ecotech sent me an email stating I needed to send them a pic of the Serial #, I did so and received an email saying they removed it from the previous owners account. Then they gave me instructions to set it up.
1.) plug into computer via USB (no power)
2.)Open Reeflink Setup application

So I go to EcoSmart Live "”>Menu "”> Download Reeflink Setup.
Then I click the file and a small progress window pops up and closes. That's it.

I can't get it to do anything more than before they removed it from previous owners account.

The USB cable I am using allowed me to Update the firmware and the unit lights up just fine.

Any ideas??

Try hard resetting the reeflink then follow the instructions provided by the website

I can't get the Reeflink Setup Application to open on my computer. It downloads, but when I click on the file it brings up a progress bar and then the progress bar disappears and then nothing.

The program hides itself. Doesnt open automatically. Look for something that says reeflink manager on your computer and open it while your reeflink is plugged In via USB

The program hides itself. Doesnt open automatically. Look for something that says reeflink manager on your computer and open it while your reeflink is plugged In via USB

Yea-I figured it out this AM before work. It’s not like when you download everything else such as the “EcoSmart Live Connection Manager”. You literally have to dig through files to find it. You’d think support would be able to tell you that while you’ve been racking your brain the last 48hrs.:thumbsup:

Back