Refugium Light

ghellin

I have a DIY 30" planter light that would work awesome as a Refugium light. I had it on a planted 20 long but I have since sold the tank. I ran this fixture with 4 of the 26 watt cfl bulbs and had explosive growth. I am sure someone could find a use for it. The inside is painted white and reflects light very well.
I am asking $20

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

I'll take it. I'm in the process of setting up a sump for my third tank and that light would be perfect, since my fuge will be a 20L. It just plugs into a regular outlet right? Are you including the chains that you have it hanging from?

sure chains are yours! That is a 20 long in the picture so you can see the size. yes the cord is a regular cord will plug into any timer.

Wonderful. I had a 20L set up in Rhode Island and had been thinking of using it as either a sump/fuge or just setting it up as a separate tank for ulva and pods. I think it will work great for the second choice and save me money in the long run since I want to eventually have several wrasses in my 90. I was worried my fuge area wouldn't be large enough, but this will make a great safely net!

Back