Rewiring ATO from I/O to BoB

LQT

Hi,

I have an Avast ATO unit with an Apex I/O connection. It I now have the need to add extra switches through using a Neptune breakout box and unfortunately, I only have one I/O port available. Is it terriblely difficult to rewire it for the two wire break out box configuration? should I send the unit in? I haven't opened anything up yet and wanted to consult you guys first before doing anything.

Thanks!

Its two wires inside that are attached to the pressure switch. You can replace the whole I/O wire or cut off the plug and use corresponding wires straight into your BoB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have an Avast ATO unit with an Apex I/O connection. It I now have the need to add extra switches through using a Neptune breakout box and unfortunately, I only have one I/O port available. Is it terriblely difficult to rewire it for the two wire break out box configuration? should I send the unit in? I haven't opened anything up yet and wanted to consult you guys first before doing anything.

Thanks!

Cut the plug off the din cable and use the brown and black wires inside the cable to your break out box. :)

Back