RIP Carlton Owens aka Dendro Dude

mr_bigl

Hello everyone it's with great sadness that I have to let everyone know that Carton Owens passed away March 30th. It was unexpected and the actual cause is still unknown. Carlton's memorial will be:
Saturday April 10th
Angelino Valley Mortuary, 5423 Tujunga Blvd., N. Hollywood 91601, 2pm. Streaming access info will be forthcoming.

I have been asked to break his tank down and sell his coral to help with funeral expenses. He has a lot of Bounce Shrooms, Jaw Breakers and Sunkist Shrooms and a few High Chalices as well as some equipment and 3 tanks. I will post pictures and prices soon.
48c537e3ec4005f0e57f7839923cf93a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Really freaking sad. I am reminded why I keep this annoying job with this massive company, even though the health insurance is astronomical, there is outstanding life insurance to provide for my family once I go to meet my maker.

Also reminded to kiss the people I love every chance I get..

I have been asked to break his tank down and sell his coral to help with funeral expenses.

Hello Leonard,

Thanks for letting everyone know on this forum and helping out!

Do you know if anyone has set up a GoFundMe page for Carlton to help with expenses in case people want to help financially besides purchasing coral/equipment?

Hello Leonard,

Thanks for letting everyone know on this forum and helping out!

Do you know if anyone has set up a GoFundMe page for Carlton to help with expenses in case people want to help financially besides purchasing coral/equipment?
As of now there hasn't been a fo fund me. I've been taking donations via PayPal. Of you'd like I can make sure his family gets it.

Hello everyone it's with great sadness that I have to let everyone know that Carton Owens passed away March 30th. It was unexpected and the actual cause is still unknown. Carlton's memorial will be:
Saturday April 10th
Angelino Valley Mortuary, 5423 Tujunga Blvd., N. Hollywood 91601, 2pm. Streaming access info will be forthcoming.

I have been asked to break his tank down and sell his coral to help with funeral expenses. He has a lot of Bounce Shrooms, Jaw Breakers and Sunkist Shrooms and a few High Chalices as well as some equipment and 3 tanks. I will post pictures and prices soon.
48c537e3ec4005f0e57f7839923cf93a.jpg

The memorial service will be held Saturday April 10th at 2pm. The link to the web service is below.

Hi Faith, Terry Neven here from Creative Memories.

We have begun to set up a live stream page for Carlton's service. When I pick up photos today, we will add a picture to the page. Here is the link to share with family and friends.

https://www.creativememories4u.info/copy-of-livestream-your-loved-one-8

Let me know, if you can, the time you might arrive at Angeleno Valley Mortuary today.

Back