RO/DI ebay

I haven't used it but I would spend a couple of extra dollars and get the Spectrapure refurbished from the the spectrapure website. A great product for sure. The ebay site never says what the RO membrane rejection rate is. The lower it is the more DI you will use which can get expensive quick.

Sounds ultra fishy considering it says 100% rejection rate.
I would go with a more trusted kind from BRS (Budget), or for a bit more Spectrapure (Better Membrane)

I saw that 100% rejection rate and thought the same thing at first. From where they use it in the add, they are saying it is 100% after the DI. I also don't like how they call it a drinking water kit. You really shouldn't drink DI water long term. Our bodies need a lot of the things it takes out.

I have a similar unit from a different seller for the past 4 years. No issues with it. I eventually replaced the membrane with one from BRS I think.

I have a similar unit from a different seller for the past 4 years. No issues with it. I eventually replaced the membrane with one from BRS I think.

Do you have problem with it after u replace it. I know it takes standard parts that we can order from different websites

Just get a 4 stage from BRS. The 75 gpd one is is like the same price as that ebay one almost and it has a proven reputation as a budget unit. I actually just looked at BRS and they have a 4stage with built in pressure gauge and tds meter for 169 on sale, the 4 stage ro/di without the gauge and tds is 149, thats the one I've got.

Just get a 4 stage from BRS. The 75 gpd one is is like the same price as that ebay one almost and it has a proven reputation as a budget unit. I actually just looked at BRS and they have a 4stage with built in pressure gauge and tds meter for 169 on sale, the 4 stage ro/di without the gauge and tds is 149, thats the one I've got.

thanks

Back