Room Divider Tank Pics?

mclc26

I am in the process of having a new home designed and am planning on having a tank setup as a room divider between the kitchen and living room. It will probably be around 96" X 24" X 26" or 30". I would love to see pics or links from anyone that has setup a tank as a room divider to get some ideas. Please show off your awesome tanks.

Also, do you think I could get away with keeping the sump and all the equipment underneath the tank in the stand? or am I better off planning to have it plumbed to the floor below (basement) and setting up a fish room?

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated...

Still working on the stand 120x36x30

CIMG1114_edited.jpg

CIMG1116_edited.jpg

CIMG1113_edited.jpg

CIMG1097_edited.jpg

Re: Room Divider Tank Pics?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9849884#post9849884 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mclc26
I am in the process of having a new home designed and am planning on having a tank setup as a room divider between the kitchen and living room. It will probably be around 96" X 24" X 26" or 30". I would love to see pics or links from anyone that has setup a tank as a room divider to get some ideas. Please show off your awesome tanks.

Also, do you think I could get away with keeping the sump and all the equipment underneath the tank in the stand? or am I better off planning to have it plumbed to the floor below (basement) and setting up a fish room?

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated...

Mine was customize as a room divider like you said...family room and kitchen....Sump is outside the house.
updated450gallon002.jpg
Morepic003.jpg
updated450gallon006.jpg

Those tanks look incredible! Thanks so much for sharing! Looking forward to seeing the progress on those...

Anyone else have some more nice examples of dividers?

Hope no one throws me away from here :rolleyes: , but I thought it can count .... here are my fresh water devider pics:
Newtanklivingroomview.jpg

Newtanksideview.jpg

Newtankentranceview.jpg

Filter and automatic water replacement system at the bottom:
NewTankfilterandwaterreplacementsys.jpg

Outputs to filter were drilled in the bottom to prevent ugly tubing in the tank:
Newtankbulkheadsandoverflow.jpg

:D
Ofir

I'm a big fan of frontosas. I used to have a 58gal tank with just those guys. Good to see them in healthy condition.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9861783#post9861783 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dblase
man i love those tanks! i need to make more money ahaha

Dblase;

Then what are you waiting, get a double job...hahhaha...jk:eek1:

Back