S.t.a.r.s official club website

Made a couple tweaks to the site, added a couple photos, cleaned up the grammar, added a few pics to members tanks. Also gonna add pages of our club meetings pics and some youtube vids page.

wow over 2000 page views in under 6 months. Gonna let the stores know for next year !!!

Just finished updating meetings page, and videos page. HOW COOL IS THIS SITE !!!!!!!??????????

Last edited:
Well since this weeks visit from Mark (mr saltwatertank) his advertising got us over 800 website page views in a week. we usually average 50-90. So so far this year we have over 3300 page views and that is just since May.

Little update, we have around 4500 page views since May 2012 when it went live, so hoping to hit 5000 by this may. Great success for something so simple. Spread the word to anyone you know by saying elpasoreefclub.com is fast and easy for them to remember. We are now on Facebook aswell that will link back to here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/488393717864808/

MOST VISITED PAGES

home
index.html
meeting_info
members_tanks
area_suppliers
directors
video_gallery
contact_us

Members tanks page updated and cleaned up. If your missing just direct me to where i can find a FTS of your tank.

Great job with the website! Looking good! I've been telling people to check out the web site to get them addicted. I just have one question/comment about the video gallery... When I'm on my iPad the videos are thin. Does that happen on regular computers too? And when I select one it comes out super small. Here are some pics. When the video plays its only as big as the red play button. Other then that great job Pedro!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362147109.221667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362147109.221667.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362147123.786201.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362147123.786201.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah thanks man, on my iphone it looks like that also, but when i hit play it will come out full screen so I dont know why it does that on your ipad. . I think there is a online phone / tablet upgrade version, but if the vids work on my phone then i didnt see the need. If anyone else has the same thing happening let me know and ill look more into the phone/tablet upgrade.

at the 11 month mark we have 5400 page views !!! with the most popular pages being home and members tanks obviously. and least viewed is the club bylaws. lol. Be proud of our website guys. thats not easy to get done and actually show results from it.

I think you the Member's Tanks page should be updated... at least for my tank . lol

thats an old pic of it. Theres a much better one on my thread now Pedro. :D

I think you the Member's Tanks page should be updated... at least for my tank . lol

thats an old pic of it. Theres a much better one on my thread now Pedro. :D

you did something to your tank ??!!! okay i will post as first pic man !!! :beer:

Hi.

I was looking at the links in the craigslist add and neither of them work, well they work but they take you to non-functional or non-existant pages. I have been looking for a club in the area of southern NM for some time, Glad to find you....finally.

ah dang your right, dang gecu keeps changing my debit card and the payment info was on auto payment. let me get on that.

thanks and WELCOME !

Back