Sacramento Area Stores

This is the one Im talking about!!!!

Aqua Life Aquarium Services

I've been to all the other local ones in the last few weeks and this one impressed me the most

Be careful about that zoyzoy map, because it is not updated. I recently planned a trip out to San francisco. Turns out 2 shops had moved :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11650519#post11650519 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by petes97
That is what I saw yesterday when I stopped by and talked to Ken. He said he would be open by the end of the month, if not before. He mentioned that yesterday was his last day of construction and they would be starting clean-up and final prep for opening the doors this week.

k wait wat store is this?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11634481#post11634481 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yoboyjdizz
Has it open yet?

wow yoboyjdizz how long have you had a morrish idol? I have heard they die easy.

The map idea is a good one and overall, nice job. But, it needs a little updating. Fish Planet and Wonder Aquarium in Sacramento are both now closed. But, I didn't know about Crystal Aq. Will check it out. And yes, will be helpfull when going out of town to the Bay Area, etc.
Thanks!

I went to exotic aquarium today, while it's huge and has a great fish selection, their costumer service was pretty bad. One guy wouldn't tell me the prices on some corals, I guess he assumed I was broke. On other hand JoJo's was great, super friendly people and great prices. It's was well worth the drive from Napa.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13595261#post13595261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Western_reefer
I really like Exotic Aquarium, great prices and great quality live stock. I get almost all my stuff from them.

Same here Exotic has a great selection on dry good and live stock. Everyone seems to like Your Reef I've got to go check it out one day.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13595440#post13595440 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skoomamonster
Same here Exotic has a great selection on dry good and live stock. Everyone seems to like Your Reef I've got to go check it out one day.
Yeah.

Does anybody around here hang out with Trevor? We need to see if we can get him to update his map:

Aqua Workz and H2O Exclusives need to be added.
Coral Reef Shop moved.
Fish Planet and Pet Connections no longer exist...

Hey Trevor!

Aqua Workz and H2O Exclusives need to be added.
Coral Reef Shop moved.
Fish Planet and Pet Connections no longer exist...

Kevin -

I have updated the map according to your post, the only thing I didnt know is if CRS kept their same number or not, so for now I have removed their number from the map, their site did not have an updated number.

Back