safecracker?

All Delight

So I met this guy who says he has these safecracker zoos that are really "rare". I like them but I dont know if they are "rare".

I've seen some really nice pics of what would be safecrackers.

Are these safecrackers?
showphoto.php

Thanks everyone!

Also, be very leary of any corals for sale with so much blue in the picture.

FYI...
You can see in that picture you posted the rock and everything else is blue. Which means it's probably taken under heavy actinics and is not a true representation of what the coral will look like when it's in your tank.;)

that pic is from an ebay auction that has them down as safecrackers. the whole name game is way out of control. all the ones on ebay right now that have a fancy common name are going for insane amounts. i see one on there called green bay packers...since i came up with that name it kinda offends me to see this person making some kind of killing off a name. for the record what he is calling GBP is not the same as what i have.

wow currently its going for more than $200.00!!! i am going to the lfs thursday and buying three of colonies and selling them for more than $1000.00. disgusting. shame on them...on top of that the other zoas on there are not purple heart envies. all that blue light and a couple of clever names and these guys are cleaning up. ok i am done....i am all ready aware of free enterprise so please don't see this as a chance to debate that issue again...i was just giving my opinion and observations.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6863855#post6863855 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Homey the Reefkeeper
Safecrackers are not rare but they arguably have one of the nicest colorations of zoos.

Here is a pic of my safecracker colony before I sold it.

79.jpg

errr... is that a 2 eye'd zoa in there!?

I remember that sale.
Damn Homie, I wish I got in on that fast enough. I would've driven down to you to get them!

Nice pics.;)

Back