salt buckets

greatgman

during the trip out to the frag swap
jim you said you can get buckets of some io salt at a warehouse some where for a good price
please respond to this so i can get you to get me some (2 buckets)
and well discuss where to meet so i can get it from you
thanks

I would imagine the place he is talking about is in greensburgh... it the pet supplies warehouse or something. Great prices on the stuff he has.

That place is in Greensburg and is is called Pet Supply Warehouse. He is super cheap on everything he sells but only accepts cash. We get alot of stuff there including our salt. The man's name is Gary that owns it so alot of people know it as Gary's also.

Great place to pick up tanks also. I got my 75 there and paid about 30% less than the cheapest "ON SALE" price at the local LFSs.

Good place to get bulkheads as well (call first because he does not always stock them).

Gary's is beside the Sears catalog store. Not sure of the road Id.
I get there from Rt.119. just outside of Greensburg it's a shortcut/bypass to the old Rt. 30 Mall area.
From Rt 30 it's a road I think between Wendy's & Toy's R us maybe.
It's been a while .

You Can't beat his tank & local made stand prices. Sailt is always a good buy, only real problem is he is cash only, & you never really know what he has in stock.

I don't think he has any acrylic. Just so you all know, Elmer's will match all of his prices, and they are a supporting store. I have had them do this several times.

I don't think he carries any reef ready tanks.

--Ray

Found this on whitepages.com

Pet Supply Warehouse
Roseytown Road, Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 834-0500

Back