Just thought I would pass this along

This Weekend - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
June 27th - 29th
While Supplies Last!

SeaChem 160 Gallon Salt Buckets
$27.99

Live Rock
$3.99 lb.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12834911#post12834911 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by renisel
Do you know if that's the SeaChem Marine or Reef Salt?

I'm pretty sure it's the same stuff I got from them a couple weeks ago, which is Reef Salt.

Even if your not interested in salt, the store is definately worth the visit.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12835033#post12835033 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by broke1
I'm pretty sure it's the same stuff I got from them a couple weeks ago, which is Reef Salt.

Even if your not interested in salt, the store is definately worth the visit.

Sweet. I haven't been there in a while because it's a bit of a trek for me, but I agree it's a great place. Looks like I'll probably be swinging by this weekend.

if anyone is going from the greater rolling meadows area and wouldn't mind picking me up some, please pm me. would help with gas money. I would take from one to three buckets. tks
I would go but the outlaws are coming into town this weekend and the wife would frown upon a salt run. she knows i would stay there way too long...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12835641#post12835641 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by harry r
if anyone is going from the greater rolling meadows area and wouldn't mind picking me up some, please pm me. would help with gas money. I would take from one to three buckets. tks
I would go but the outlaws are coming into town this weekend and the wife would frown upon a salt run. she knows i would stay there way too long...

Wuss:D

WOW!!
I was bumbed not to get tsalt at the DFS swap as it was a good deal 4 buckets of RC for about $100 (Iforget the exact cost). I just didn;t have the room in the car. BUT I would rather get this salt, I have heard nothing but great things from a bunch of people on the Sea Chem and the price is right on

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12838276#post12838276 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RobTop
WOW!!
I was bumbed not to get tsalt at the DFS swap as it was a good deal 4 buckets of RC for about $100 (Iforget the exact cost).

I paid $90 for 4 buckets of Reef Crystals. I think it was that there was a sale price of around $34 for the RC, but then there was an additional 10% off on everything, and then the 4th bucket was free. Who could pass that up?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12838888#post12838888 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishgeeksrus
What about Tropic Marin?????
No Tropic Marin--just the Seachem Reef Salt.

When I was getting my SeaChem yesterday, he mentioned TM and said he doesn't carry it because he doesn't think that there's enough demand for it and it'd probably just take up a bunch of space in his store.

Back