SCMAS Christmas party?

My boy wants a reef tank for Christmas so it looks like I'll be getting back into the hobby real soon. I checked out the official SCMAS website but the last post about any meetings is from January 2018.

I can see from a quick search that the club is still active with the last meeting just a few days ago. Can anyone let me know if the next meeting will be at IHOP or will a special event such as a holiday party take its place? Please forward me info as I would like to become a member and attend the next meeting.

Thanks!!

Julie

Next meeting will be IHOP 3rd friday of January. The Christmas party is probably sold out already. Meetings are free, you don’t even have to be a a member but membership is great, you get access to all sorts of things that we can’t even discuss publicly.

Is there any way I can see if there are any tickets left to the party? I used to be a member many years ago but haven't had a tank in about 10 years.

Is there any way I can see if there are any tickets left to the party? I used to be a member many years ago but haven't had a tank in about 10 years.

Hello Gizmo,

the holiday party is an invite only and requires member attendance or volunteer work through out the year to qualify. No new members are allowed to this one.

The good news is that the January meeting is a frag and equipment swap and that may help you get into the hobby a little easier. See you in January =).

I am looking for a peninsula pretty much like what five five six has but I am open to other sizes. For sure I only want a height of 24” and I want starfire in three sides

Back