SCMAS JANUARY MEETING Annual Frag & Equipment Swap/Membership Drive Jan 17th

gcarroll

When: Friday January 17, 2020 @ 7:00pm
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

You are all invited to SCMAS's Annual Frag Swap and Membership Drive. Feel free to bring your frags or used equipment to sell or trade. If you don't have frags, just come to check out the corals and equipment, buy, or just hang out with other friendly hobbyist. Once again we are looking forward to a great year bringing more speakers, more activities, and more fun! We hope to see you all there and hopefully you will be enticed into joining SCMAS.

This will also be a great time to join SCMAS to be eligible to attend all of SCMAS's special events!

For all SCMAS members, it is time to RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP for the 2020 calendar year!

SCMAS Members benefits:
Participation at special events. Save hundreds!
Possible group buys at deeply discounted products!
Free entry to Reef-A-Palooza $50 dollar value!
Discounted Christmas party dinner active members (must qualify - attend 8*meetings or work 8*hrs at RAP). Save $50.00-100.00.
Monthly live goods and dry goods raffle.
Free Members Only drawing at monthly*meeting.
Networking with expert hobbyists.

I plan on bringing some acans for sale if anyone is interested!
1b87bf22db312629ee9fbbe5bbbc1916.jpg

I am looking for Zoas if anyone has any. Pm me.

I have a good condition AquaMaxx CO-5 Protein Skimmer for Sale or Trade. $350 if you are an SCMAS member (Asking $400 if you are not). Its rated for 300 to 600 gallons. It works great.

I'd trade it for a nice frag pack of similar value.

Hello All,
I can bring some chunky tri color valida frags at $40.00 each. I also have a large setosa frag at $20.00. I will try to get some pictures of these tomorrow.

I also have a vertex 200I skimmer with a brand new neck cleaner. $325.00 and open for trades

Hello All,
I can bring some chunky tri color valida frags at $40.00 each. I also have a large setosa frag at $20.00. I will try to get some pictures of these tomorrow.

I also have a vertex 200I skimmer with a brand new neck cleaner. $325.00 and open for trades

I have seen these frags and they are closer to what other people would call mini colonies, all are multi branch.

Hello All,

Hey Richard, I'll take the Setosa frag. I'll text you.

I think I may actually be able to attend. This meeting is less than a mile away from my house and I have never been.

I am looking for a couple more tangs to increase bio load if anyone has any. I also have a frag if BBEBs roughly 40 eyes $40

4-5” red cap, $1 or a high five :)

3” tri color valida $20

Neon toadstool $20

4-5” Heliopora

PM if interested

The first picture is the mother colony. The next two are the frags of it available. the Setosa is pending sale and the Disney on the rack is not for sale. As you can see they are beyond encrusted just need more light to color up. these are growing well for me just not enough light to make them pop.

95154907ccf5d76306dcfb4f3d54e0d1.jpg

4382973d2b89e15129b46e98b7f2b793.jpg

b3685c21006e27d714d11d06eb95b3cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of you have an extra nano cube stand for a 12 x 12 foot print or an extra 24 by 24 footprint stand? Really want to find these so I don't have to build them LOL

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Would love to be there. But I'm in Spokane Washington stuck here in a bunch of snow. Richard, you would love it up here at the moment

So who is bringing corals? I'm going to go through the garage and find some things I've been hoarding.

I've got-

24" LED lights- Current USA and Aquatic Life with remotes. $30 each. Great for a QT or small fish only. Or under your stand?

Hammerhead Pump- Dart Gold I think... not sure if it works.. bought it from Richard a while back. $20

I'm sure some other stuff as well.

We can fix that issue!

Enabler! :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Would love to be there. But I'm in Spokane Washington stuck here in a bunch of snow. Richard, you would love it up here at the moment

Thank you for thinking of me Brett. I think my snow time this year is limited due to some unforeseen family issues but I am ok with that.

Back