SCMAS JANUARY MEETING Annual Frag & Equipment Swap/Membership Drive Jan 18th

gcarroll

When: Friday January 18, 2019 @ 7:00pm
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

You are all invited to SCMAS's Annual Frag Swap and Membership Drive. Feel free to bring your frags or used equipment to sell or trade. If you don't have frags, just come to check out the corals and equipment, buy, or just hang out with other friendly hobbyist. Once again we are looking forward to a great year bringing more speakers, more activities, and more fun! We hope to see you all there and hopefully you will be enticed into joining SCMAS.

This will also be a great time to join SCMAS to be eligible to attend all of SCMAS's special events!

For all SCMAS members, it is time to RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP for the 2019 calendar year!

SCMAS Members benefits:
Participation at special events. Save hundreds!
Group buys at deeply discounted products!
Free entry to Reef-A-Palooza $40 dollar value!
Discounted Christmas party dinner active members (must qualify - attend 6 meetings or work 6 hrs at RAP). Save $50.00-100.00.
Monthly live goods and dry goods raffle.
Free Members Only drawing at each meeting.
Networking with expert hobbyists.

Feel free to post what you will be looking for or what you are bringing on this thread!

I’ll be there, but tank isn’t ready for livestock yet. I’d be willing to buy if seller can hold. (Looking for zoanthids. Photosynthetic gorgonians, LPS, mushrooms, ricordea, BTA)

Looking for small HOB skimmer for QT. (10-20 gal)

I'm bringing some stuff, including a small korallin calcium reactor complete with Co2 regulator, pH probe, media and 5# Bottle

I'm going to bring some decent things Hanna Phosphate checker and other equipment and corals. I'll post my stuff before the meeting.

Hey does anyone have any chalices? Looking for og Tyree pink watermelon chalice.

Anybody have a 30 or 40 tank?
What are you asking for the ca rx?
Taking current tank down and going to restart need
A tank to keep what fish are left and all the corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note have alot of polyps and mushrooms and such whats the best way to take them off current rocks i dont want to kill all the ones i cant take off.

On a side note have alot of polyps and mushrooms and such whats the best way to take them off current rocks i dont want to kill all the ones i cant take off.

If you can chip a piece of the rock off with polyp attached and glue it to a frag plug is best. If they are healthy, they will recover from a razor cut. Just be mindful of palytoxins.

Anybody have a 30 or 40 tank?
What are you asking for the ca rx?
Taking current tank down and going to restart need
A tank to keep what fish are left and all the corals.

I have a brand new Innovative Marine 40 gallon external with used stand and 10 gallon tank as a sump for only $400. I can plumb it if you wish and also have return and flow pumps and will have cured live rock.
I will not be able to make the meeting sadly.

If anyone is interested I have brand new never used

Innovative Marine 20 Gallon NUVO Fusion Nano Aquarium. Never taken out of the box $100

Somatic by Vertex 120S Protein Skimmer & Sump. Comes with 90/120 7" Filter Sock Holder,Modular Line/Tube Holder,Modular Sensor/Probe Holder, and Double Stack Vessel. brand new never touched water. $325

AquaMaxxr S-2 Calcium Reactor. Never taken out of box $175

Back