Score one for the Beerguy

zt444a

I have to admit I have criticized your seemingly random decisions (at least it seems random to me) to close and delete posts in the past, but I will give credit where credit is due.

You finally got one right man. Racism is not patriotism... And not every Muslim is a terrorist.

There isn't any room around here for more racist crap.

Score one for the Beerguy...

kudos for not allowing racism
taking the kudos back for closing the thread instead of deleting that particular post.

yeah what i said was a little harsh ,apologies everyone,im not against muslims im really against the people who struck against us

It's a fine line between Islam and Islamic fascism. Gotta always keep the fascism on the term or it can get people mad and hurt.

I disagree. It's not a fine line. It's a huge canyon between the true Muslim and the disturbed creatures who hijacked those planes. The first thing I heard from my Muslim friends after 9/11 was, " Those people are not true Muslims. Our religion forbids this." Muslims are as good a people as any other culture, religion or race. The hijackers bear no resemblence to them.

I heard a song yesterday, "You don't love God, if you hate your neighbor". That's it in a nutshell.

Back