SCRK- July 2011 Meeting! July 24th @ 6pm **Postponed due to carmaggedon!

SCRK- July 2011 Meeting! July 24th @ 6pm **Postponed due to carmaggedon!

• Yes of course!

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Nah, I'm busy.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeanMachine

Hello SCRK!

OK, so CARMAGGEDON is in LA this weekend (lots of freeway closures) so we've decided to post pone July's meeting at Age of Aquariums to the following Sunday.

So, this month's meeting will be held at 6pm on July 24th, 2011. Come one, come all.

BRS has donated a media reactor and gfo media for this meetings raffle. We should have a few more items as well.

As always, there will be food, a member frag tank, and lots and lots of fun.

We are working on the speaker so more details to follow on that.

See you all Sunday the 24th!

Age of Aquariums
When: Sunday, July 24th 2011 @ 6:00pm "“ 9pm
Where: AGE of Aquariums
2642 Cherry Avenue
Signal Hill, CA 90755

Can I get my membership card in this meeting?

Yeah I didn't get my card at the last one.

I have the cards at my house. I will make them so thy are ready for the meeting. They may not be laminated till then... I don't have the machine.

Who will run the meeting with the majority of the clubs officers not attending? justsayin
Danny

Good question Danny! A volunteer or two would be appreciated, mainly for helping outhey desk and setting up and putting away chairs after the meeting. It's looking like only Mike T, Jason, and newly appointed Phil will be there.

I'll get the equipment for the meeting and the BRS reactor for the raffle to Phil this Sat.

Yep, driving to the frag bbq yesterday was a breeze. People actually listened and stayed home, news made it seem like it would be gridlock everywhere.

There is no big-rig traffic either, it is so much quieter at my place (I am 1/3rd mile from 405).

If any member want's to help setup, help with the meeting, show up a little early and see me, I'll put you to work :)

- MikeT

Mike T is preparing a presentation on Water Chemistry for the meeting.

Bulk Reef Supply was kind and donated a nice media reactor along with some GFO for this meeting. We should also have quite a bit of supplements, along with a surprise or two.

Unless something changes, Pizza will be on the menu.

Last edited:
Back