SDIRBOnline.com

dcombs44

I received notice today that our contract is expiring in 2 weeks. They are attempting to charge my credit card for another year of service (which I changed so they couldn't).

As long as no one has any objections, I'll back the site up to my hard drive and let the contract expire.

What money there is in the checking account should be donated to a good charity. the club owed me 60 bucks but no big deal if the money in the account is donated.

I posted an invite to here.

The remaining money was used to purchase gift cards at Aquatic Treasures in Jacksonville. They had a final meeting a month or so ago.

Rich gave the gift cards to people at the meeting and closed the account.

I did back up the site just as a precaution. Doubt we'll ever need it agian, but I have it if we do.

Closed site, final meeting. Unfortunately sounds like the club is done. Encourage your members and former members to join SLASH. There is more and more IL members everyday and a lot more IL events taking place. In fact, they do not have to join to participate in the events, they just need to watch the SLASH forum to see when and where they are. It would be great to meet some new people!

well the club took a big hit a while back. i think some of the members look at the slash page. there just is not enough interest right now we are going to try to keep this site rolling and go from there.

Yup, had a blow up some time ago. Thought we'd made it through, but interest fizzled shortly thereafter.

We've never been able to grow to more than 20 or so active members, but there have been a few people interested here, so we'll probably hang out here and see what happens.

I cruise the BNARC and SLASH pages pretty frequently. I'm actually a bit closer to St. Louis now, so I'll probably try and catch a few swaps, meetings, etc. here and there.

Back