Sea Life fish and aquariums!

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Just left there store. Wow I was impressed the owners seemed very knowledgeable. Had a lot of nice stuff. One thing I liked was he had a lot of nice grow out stuff but he was willing to sell them. Most stores do the not for sale sorry thing. Anyway. Good selection of dry goods too. Worth a visit if u are that way.

Yes, Cole has a nice thing going and always improves every time I go. Just a few minutes from my work for me :).

Fantastic place. Best thing to happen locally for the hobby in a long, long time. Great, sincere people, clean store, awesome selection (FW & SW), and the prices can't be beat. Can't recommend enough :beer:

I love that store. SPS selection was looking a little rough last I was in, but these are new setups after all. I love the hardware they chose for the builds and Cole was very friendly and knowledgable. They had the most variety of designer clowns I've seen in one place around here.

I need to check this place out. Just found A Tropical again. I went there a few months ago and swore I never had a reason to go back. A friend told me I have to at least try it again so I did. Not perfect but definitely getting a lot better.

I know there was lots of people and tanks I would have loved to c. It was an unplanned trip. How's the new setup going?

I am teasing of coarse. I am still tweaking it. That vectra m1 is worth it. I had to turn it all the way down (too strong). I got a good friend of mine back into the hobby so I introduced him to Sea Life. After we go to Emmett's I want to take him up to see your set up too.

I am teasing of coarse. I am still tweaking it. That vectra m1 is worth it. I had to turn it all the way down (too strong). I got a good friend of mine back into the hobby so I introduced him to Sea Life. After we go to Emmett's I want to take him up to see your set up too.

Please do would love to have you come up. Don't know if u have seen my build thread but it's coming along. I have a couple fish in the new display tank and the multitank system is up and running full blast now!

Roger

Please do would love to have you come up. Don't know if u have seen my build thread but it's coming along. I have a couple fish in the new display tank and the multitank system is up and running full blast now!

Roger

I'm not sure if NHBSAB is that good of a friend anymore. My bank account is hurting and a lot of my free time is reading up on fish stuff (and I'm only setting up a 20gal nano!). I would love to see your zoa tank if the signature is still accurate. :)

I'm not sure if NHBSAB is that good of a friend anymore. My bank account is hurting and a lot of my free time is reading up on fish stuff (and I'm only setting up a 20gal nano!). I would love to see your zoa tank if the signature is still accurate. :)

I am guessing u r talking about my signature and Zoa tank? U r welcome to come by and check it out. What city do u live in?

Roger

Went to Sea Life for the first time the other day and I will say it's a bit of a drive but will be my new one stop shop! They have awesome prices on everything and very knowledgeable!

I just inherited a 240 gallon tank w/ a 160 gallon sump that wasn't in great shape, Cole was a ton of help in getting it cleaned up and ready for coral (issues with flow, lighting settings, return pump design etc.). This will be my new shop for everything I'm going to stock it with.

Back