selling a few things separetly

vermonter310

Well, with little luck selling the complete system (why is it when I'm looking for stuff it all seems so expensive and goes so fast but when I'm selling.... well anyway) I've decided to sell off a few of the SW specific items and make my life easier and just do a FW setup....

Looking to sell:

the Remora pro skimmer with either the mag5 or the quiet one 3000 your choice.. includes surface prefilter box. $180
will include both pumps for $210)

4x65w CSL compact florescent light 48" with 4 led moonlights $150 ( bulbs included but could probably use replacing)

U tube overflow (single tube, don't know gph, I never used it) $50

Aqua safe systems 5 stage RO/DI w/2 extra DI cartridges $85

2 sieo 1500's (1500gph) $25 each

tetra tec 5watt UV inline filter(BNIB) $30

"blue" refractometer $35

hang on refugium $25

still not interseted in shipping... needs to be FTF..

Unless otherwise stated everything is used but in very good condition...

Thanks

Where are you located. I may be interested in the overflow if Naturebatslast don't come thru for me on friday. Plus the refugium would be a nice add-on.

That's not to far i'll PM you tomorrow to see if I can make it on Friday AM I'll have to drop the wife of in Portland and I will have the boy also.

I have no idea what model it is or who makes or made the refugium. it isn't very big maybe 12"high by 12" wide(left to right) by maybe 3" in depth (front to back) it's a hang on type with two elbows that hang over the back edge of the aquarium.

Sounds like the CPR Aquafuge. They make 3 sizes, this one may be their smallest 13.25"l x 4.5"w x 12"h. I have the next size up. Used to light it at night. Great place to grow macroalgae and bugs if you don't have a sump or refugium under your tank. They do require a small pump.

Just googled the CPR aquafuge and I don't believe thats what it is... It's similar but not exactly the same. The measurements are actually, 10.75 l x 3.75w x 11.75h Looking at it closer it looks like it was homemade. I can't remmeber who or where I got it from. It is of similar design to the CPR though,

Thanks Jason..

Back