Selling high end equipment for great prices

sinful

I am out of the hobby for a little while and selling the equipment I had. The tank was taken down two weeks ago and the wet equipment has been soaked in vinegar and cleaned. Everything was bought new and I'm the original owner. It was all very well taken care of! Prices are extremely fair and 100% firm. First come first served. I am located in Winter Haven FL, but do travel through Orlando almost every day if you need to meet up.

Apex EL: $250 "“ comes with original box and everything it came with new.
Apex ATO: $100 "“ comes with original box and everything it came with new.
Apex Wav - $50 "“ Bought new 3 months ago, no box.
Apex power bar (old model): $25
Reef Octopus Elite 150 int: $250 "“ comes with a brand-new spare dc pump
Emperor Smart UV (model 02218): $150 "“ This has a brand new bulb. Uninstalled a year ago when I replaced the bulb and never put it back on the system
Ecotech Radion xr30w Gen3 - $225 "“ Bought new and will include the mounting arms if wanted. Fits a 36" tank
Ecotech Vectra M1 - $150 "“ bought New and used as a return pump for a 50G tank (meaning it was not used hard, at all)
Ecotech MP40 QD - $150 - bought new, powered 50g 36" tank (Meaning it was not used hard, at all)
Ecotech reeflink - $50
Icecap 30 Reef sump - $100 "“ bought new, in great condition.

Attachments

• UV.jpg
    UV.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
Apex EL: $250 – comes with original box and everything it came with new.
Apex ATO: $100 – comes with original box and everything it came with new.
Apex Wav - $50 – Bought new 3 months ago, no box.
Apex power bar (old model): $25
Reef Octopus Elite 150 int: $250 – comes with a brand-new spare dc pump
Emperor Smart UV (model 02218): $100 (lowered price) – This has a brand new bulb. Uninstalled a year ago when I replaced the bulb and never put it back on the system
Ecotech Radion xr30w Gen3 - $225 – Bought new and will include the mounting arms if wanted. Fits a 36” tank
Ecotech Vectra M1 - $150 – bought New and used as a return pump for a 50G tank (meaning it was not used hard, at all)
SOLD - Ecotech MP40 QD - $150 - bought new, powered 50g 36” tank (Meaning it was not used hard, at all)
Ecotech reeflink - $50
SOLD - Icecap 30 Reef sump - $100 – bought new, in great condition.

Back