September 19th MASC Meeting @ Jgonz's House

jonthefb

Our September MASC meeting will be at jgonz (Josh's) home in Eaton, Colorado. The meeting will take place Saturday, September 19th from 2-4 PM. Josh's home doubles as the headquarters for Gonzo's Coral Frags, a Platinum sponsor of our club!

Attendance poll and more info regarding what to bring, addresses and such can be found in the info thread on the MASC club site here:

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2107

RSVP's are not required, but are helpful in coordinating with the host.

For those of you who havent seen Josh's set ups in person he has one of the nicest SPS (and soon to be LPS dominated) tanks along the front range. If thats not enough, he has an 8ft by 3 ft frag tank loaded with goodies, another 2ft by 2ft frag tank, an 80 gallon LPS frag tank, 30 gallon solana, cryptic refugium, and much more in the works. I know that the journey may be far, but he is definately one of the cutting edge farmers who is helping to advance this hobby, and his set up is not to be missed!

Here is a FTS of his display that was taken about a year ago:

fts.jpg

Hope to see many of you there!
Cheers~!
Jon

Ric, I apologize, there is no address listed on the MASC forum. I will get that updated ASAP and post here when it is done!
Cheers~!
Jon

Last edited:
I'm hoping I have the energy to come see the gonzos setup......its been a while.........course that bum never makes it to my place either ;)

C

Back