Setting up a Reef in Vietnam

Then there is this Guy.
Fabio_zps92a96c18.jpg

Last edited:
Nem_zpsc3767711.jpg

A new Nem. I really need to know how to make bigger pics. These thumnail size ones aren't all that impressive. Any Suggestions?

Nice set up for 450..I want to go check out the fish street. .

Thanks Cugly

I have also been following your thread with intrest. Love the Rimless. Next time you happen to be in Vietnam look me up! Fish street is a cool way to spend the day. Just bring a turkey baster with you, I can't find one of those things to save my life here! LOL....

Cool, just started collecting the gear, for my build in hcm... Horrible what's on the market, trying to get a tank build with low iron glass seems impossible. There is one company in Hanoi, but communicating with them has been horrible even with my wife handling the vn part. Have any tips?

Cool, just started collecting the gear, for my build in hcm... Horrible what's on the market, trying to get a tank build with low iron glass seems impossible. There is one company in Hanoi, but communicating with them has been horrible even with my wife handling the vn part. Have any tips?

Hi Rudimenta, sorry I didn't see your message sooner. I was out of town and this post got buriead. Where in HCMC are you. Send me a pm and I can give you more info or even hit som LFS with you. I know a couple places that can help.

Regards

Neil

Here are some updates; tryng te learn photography...

Backgound_zpsf1d81bad.jpg

Another pic

Zacro_zps768739ca.jpg

ZoaGarden_zps5a95ba0b.jpg

Uploading pics is a pain. So far everything is looking pretty good. I changed my lighting a bit. I am really limited here in that dept but I want some new t5's. Not crazy about these blues.

Back