Sharing a new FTS

Saldarya

In Memoriam
Hello all!,

Been a while since I shared a pic, so, here goes...

I am having a hard time getting the actinic impac to show through in the pics. To that point, these look a tad bit more yellow than the real thing. THe tank is definetly 20K, this look more like 10K. Any photo tips are appreciated.

TankPics002-8.jpg

TankPics003-9.jpg

TankPics004-6.jpg

TankPics005-7.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Great looking tank! Nice colonies.

I played with the saturation, does this look more like your tank?

TankPics002-8.jpg

Wow

fantastic colonies! I cant beleve how much biiger than 60g that looks. Gives us small tank guys inspiration!

Its awesome to see a shallow 12" tank. Im picking up my custom 48x22x12 tomorrow. Good inspiration for aquascaping! Have you found its easier to get good flow in a shallower tank? Any cons to this setup?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14179997#post14179997 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JosefDevaty
Its awesome to see a shallow 12" tank. Im picking up my custom 48x22x12 tomorrow. Good inspiration for aquascaping! Have you found its easier to get good flow in a shallower tank? Any cons to this setup?

IMO, in a shallow tank, if you intend to focus on SPS, flow is your biggest obstacle. I found going barebottom to be a neccesity. Otherwise, the flow needed for the colonies once they grew in would have blown sand everywhere.

In this tank there are (2) Tunze 6055's. (3) Tunze 6025's, and (3) Koralia 4's behind the rocks getting gunk off the bottom. As you can imagine, sand woudl not have a chance.

Cham, thanks for playin with the Saturation, not the same.

Just imagine the original shots with some actinic on them. :D

Thanks for the kind words.

Back