Should I change my rodi resin and sediment?

Now3

di resin looking brown and blue. Been using it since i believe around 1 year maybe shorter. Time to change? Mike goes from supply to carbon to membrane to Di then to my bucket.
417c41edb18c787e79ad1136859e8c3c.jpg
f382ae42604b13e658b953ab5380a096.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Greater than zero. Test your tap water then your product water.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Tested RODI water, 0ppm. Tap water 98pom. Our water was supposed to be good but damn! Thats awesome!

Already ordered $30 worth of RODI replenishers... aw well, I'll use it down the road I'm sure.

That's really pure tap water. Mine is frequently 250-350 ppm, but I have well water. The water is great quality, but it's really hard. So much that I don't change my resin until I get consistent readings at or above 3ppm. I work under the assumption that my containers are contaminated since they were washed with tap or RO/DI with a SMALL amount of contamination.

My tap water in AK was SUPER low. It was 50ppm or less on a regular basis. The stuff tasted like Dasani. I'd get a 1ppm test for ever five 0ppm tests while I was up there. I changed my resin once up there and it was when I got consistent 1-2ppm tests. You're probably in that boat.

That's really pure tap water. Mine is frequently 250-350 ppm, but I have well water. The water is great quality, but it's really hard. So much that I don't change my resin until I get consistent readings at or above 3ppm. I work under the assumption that my containers are contaminated since they were washed with tap or RO/DI with a SMALL amount of contamination.

My tap water in AK was SUPER low. It was 50ppm or less on a regular basis. The stuff tasted like Dasani. I'd get a 1ppm test for ever five 0ppm tests while I was up there. I changed my resin once up there and it was when I got consistent 1-2ppm tests. You're probably in that boat.
Thanks for the info! I agree, I heard our tap water is good but damn!

Back