Show me your frag tank.

reefslugs

Please show me your frag tank and it's set up. I am setting up a 40g breeder as a frag tank. Looking to see how everyone has their frag tanks set up. Mine will not be plumbed into the main tank. Looking for some good set ups and some good recommendations.

Thank you. Someone finally answered me. You frag tank looks good. Can you tell me more about it? Like the lighting, filtration, flow, and is it attached to your main?

It's lit with a DE 250w MH 14k I have a strip if 460nm LEDs also to add that pop.

I have 2 mp10s running flow. I drilled the back right hand corner and built an overflow box with 2 drains. A 1" and a 3/4" drain.

It is connected to my main system for a few reasons. The main reason is I don't want to be having to do everything on 1 tank then have to do it all again on another system. This way when I do tests both tanks r taken care of. Also don't need all new equipment. Skimmer on system it itech 200 , dart as return pump with manifold to run calcium reactor, main and frag tank. I also have 2 8x8x4 bio blocks in the system for added filtration. Highly recommend these if u r going to have a stand alone system.

Back