Show off your mix reef tanks

My 2 year old 50. Most corals are about a year old as I had to rebuild.

DSC09460.jpg

DSC09433.jpg

DSC09396.jpg

Some realy realy nice tanks, hope my get to that point some day, but keep pic coming and also is someone have a large yellow leather, I'm thinking to get one and a wonder where to put it, if realy at the top or in the middle.

Some realy realy nice tanks, hope my get to that point some day, but keep pic coming and also is someone have a large yellow leather, I'm thinking to get one and a wonder where to put it, if realy at the top or in the middle.

Check out my FTS on page 1. My centerpeice coral is a yellow fiji. Its the hardest coral to capture the color with a photo. It was very temperamental for the first 4-5 months in my tank. Now it is super healthy and one of my favorite peices. I run carbon 24/7 as precaution, but I have never seen this coral slough...even during its unhappy days.

I have one toadstool almost the same as your mmopinc but a bit smaller also, love it I have it sence i was the size of a quarter, what size is your? and how long do you have for?
MeVstheworl, love your rock work as much the color on your corals realy nice, what light fixture do you have. Keep the pic coming

Sea-Nut I love the picture of your cat and tang. It looks like they are looking at each other. They probably were. That is a classic and beautiful picture! Also very beautiful tank as well.

Great tanks everyone. I am afraid to put my monti cap at the top of my 180 because I'm afraid it's going to end up shadowing everything underneath it. I do like how one of you has it on the back wall though. I wonder how long that magnet can hold it there for?

very nice tanks everyone. i would post mine but i hardly consider it a reef yet since i am just starting to get corals in it.

mmopinc thats a lot of frags you have there.
jbird I see it looks realy nice but you can realy see the real color in the pic for some reason.

Back