show us your anemone under led lights!

Little question that you can keep exacting anemones under LED .... As the pictures in this thread attest ....

IMG_1098_zpsixxpegjg.jpg

IMG_1034_zpsfc0e3580.jpg

.... Just need to make a good spot for it.

Phone doesn't take the best pics and the lights just came on but it's under LED lighting.

Pics always go sideways, not sure why.

Attachments

• 20150222_092212.jpg
    20150222_092212.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
Little question that you can keep exacting anemones under LED .... As the pictures in this thread attest ....

IMG_1098_zpsixxpegjg.jpg

IMG_1034_zpsfc0e3580.jpg

.... Just need to make a good spot for it.

lol! i dont demand I just ask! anyway that's a very beautiful tank and nice ritteri you have there:beer:

lol! i dont demand I just ask! anyway that's a very beautiful tank and nice ritteri you have there:beer:

Ha ha, understood. I think you can assume that your tank will be good for an anemone. Acclimation is always the hard part, but you should be good I'd expect. Pictures required, of course, otherwise it didn't happen :lol:

Ha ha, understood. I think you can assume that your tank will be good for an anemone. Acclimation is always the hard part, but you should be good I'd expect. Pictures required, of course, otherwise it didn't happen :lol:

lol!!! my tank is only 2 months old so i have a long way before I even attempt to add one! I was very successful at keeping a rittery back in the day, I'm hoping to do it again but with a bubble tip, my tank is too small for a ritteri:D

By the way here is a picture of mine from back in 2011, no leds of course lol! I had her for 2 years before i sold the tank.

Last edited:
Very nice Nems,are they Sunburst Nems?

Not Sunburst. It's a no name I picked up from a local reefer who had it in a 20g with weak lighting. I put in my tank and it looked like this after a few weeks. I cut it, then cut one of the cuts, so now I have three. I cant capture a better pic, even with my DSLR after doing a custom white balance.

No name. It is tiny, about the size of a quarter fully open. I only got it last night and it ate PE Mysis after being in the tank for less than an hour.

Back