Sixline wrasse w/ firefish

hockyfn30

My current livestock is a pair of false percs, 3 chromis, 1 yellow watchman goby and 1 sixline wrasse in my 40 gal breeder. I am thinking about adding a pair of red firefish to the mix and was wondering if anybody has had any problems with the compatibility of the firefish and the wrasse. Any help is much appreciated.

i have heard of a couple of people that have had problems with that combo. but my sixline is very well mannered. so it depends on the temperment of your fish.

Bad combo in my experience. Especially if you are adding the firefish after the sixline. You would had better luck if you had added the sixline last.

would size make any difference in this equation? the wrasse is about 1 1/2 long including tail while the firefish are probably going to be 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. Or is just a matter of a being a fish with a tough lil attitude

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12854706#post12854706 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hockyfn30
would size make any difference in this equation? the wrasse is about 1 1/2 long including tail while the firefish are probably going to be 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. Or is just a matter of a being a fish with a tough lil attitude

size makes no difference. don't do it.

Back