skimmer vs skimmer

yes john i bought a Reef octopus 6" int DC 150

Reef Octopus are solid skimmers for the price. They would not have been around for this long if not.
The Pumps on them are solid for DC pump.
I was sent one of the originals Varios pumps to test for Coralvue. I would probably be still running one to this day but when I started beta testing the Hydros WaveEngine for them, they wanted them to test on the WE because they were a different revision and they had none.

Reed Dynamics INS 135 with SRO Waste Collector on my 150g. Maintenance is due this weekend.
RD INS135 A1.jpg

Attachments

• SRO Waste 150g A1.jpg
    SRO Waste 150g A1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 6
Reef Dynamics INS 80 with SRO Waste Collector on my 90g. Maintenance is due this weekend.
RD INS80 A1.jpg

Attachments

• SRO Waste 90g A1.jpg
    SRO Waste 90g A1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 10
Nah...Both SRO Waste Containers have charcoal containers on top.

Attachments

• SRO Waste 90g2 A1.jpg
    SRO Waste 90g2 A1.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SRO Waste 150g2 A1.jpg
    SRO Waste 150g2 A1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 10
Reef Dynamics INS 80 with SRO Waste Collector on my 90g. Maintenance is due this weekend. View attachment 32378747
loved the RD INS line with the sicce. I still have mine but the body crazed so much that i just shelved it. After seeing this pic i may bring it back to life and put a DC pump on it. The body needs some hot glue work though so i need to get more motivated.

loved the RD INS line with the sicce. I still have mine but the body crazed so much that i just shelved it. After seeing this pic i may bring it back to life and put a DC pump on it. The body needs some hot glue work though so i need to get more motivated.
Those are the same pumps I have used since 2016. I have only cleaned a handful of times, literally.

Back