Slash 2020 bod

rams

ramtheory
Please help me in congratulating David Beasley aka DJBeasley05 to the SLASH 2020-21 BOD (MAL- Member At Large). He won a very active race (28 votes), which I haven't seen that many people vote in SLASH's entire existence :lol:. With that said.

David Bayne aka NaNook (uncontested) will be the club VP.

I have also reached out to the existing Treasurer and Secretary in regards to maintaining their roles and responsibilities, they have both accepted. They were both active and helpful during the previous term and look forward to collaborating with them moving forward.

Kirk Willmann aka smoothdog (Treasurer)
Mike Edmonds aka Tanksdad13 (Secretary)

Congratulations! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-rams

Please help me in congratulating David Beasley aka DJBeasley05 to the SLASH 2020-21 BOD (MAL- Member At Large). He won a very active race (28 votes), which I haven't seen that many people vote in SLASH's entire existence :lol:. With that said.

David Bayne aka NaNook (uncontested) will be the club VP.

I have also reached out to the existing Treasurer and Secretary in regards to maintaining their roles and responsibilities, they have both accepted. They were both active and helpful during the previous term and look forward to collaborating with them moving forward.

Kirk Willmann aka smoothdog (Treasurer)
Mike Edmonds aka Tanksdad13 (Secretary)

Congratulations! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-rams

A huge thanks to everyone that voted! I'm excited and hopeful to see this last weeks participation continue past the elections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome enthusiasm everyone! Please support our forum here on RC with your experience and join us for upcoming pizza nights soon. Looking forward to working with everyone. Tanksdad is a phenomenal board member, great attention to details and very capable. Rams might be old and salty (at 40 years old), but he has great vision on where SLASH might go this year with our membership's approval.

DJ, while I don't know you personally, welcome and look forward to working with youšŸ˜€

Back