Recovering Reef Addict
Premium Member
No vote is required this year. Starting on June 1st the new SLASH BOD will be:

President: Twiggyb (Daniel)
Vice President: Mr. D Smack (John)
Treasurer: Smoothdog (Kirk)
Secretary: Ebius (Dennis)
Member at Large: dbuesking (Dave)

Please help me to congratulate all the new incoming officers and thank all the outgoing officers (Koddie Doo and mkart) for their hard work and dedication in supporting SLASH. :bounce2: Also, be sure to give extra thanks to smoothdog for accepting an additional term as the club's Treasurer! The importance of maintaining consistency in that position cannot be overstated enough! :thumbsup:

Finally, I would like to thank every member for your support over the last year while I served as SLASH President. Its been fun but fresh legs spark fresh ideas and I look forward to sitting back a bit with the rest of you all to see what Daniel and the new board come up with! :dance:

Twiggy filling big shoes isnt going to be easy since hes like 5'5" =P

Dsmack VP means the world as we know it ends next June!

Smoothdog treasurer means hes going to be going to hawaii again soon.

Ebius as secretary,Can he even spell?

And Dbuesking as member at large. Im not even sure what that means,but it scares me!

Just kidding! Congratulations,I'm sure our BoD will continue to do an outstanding job keeping us heathens organized and happy.

Thanks to all who have done so much for the club and congrats to the new folks coming in:beer:

Thanks Nick for all that you have done for S.L.A.S.H. :thumbsup:

Koddie Doo and mkart thanks for what you guys have done also :thumbsup:

Smoothdog, I got nothing :thumbsup:

2013-14 SLASH Board of Directors

Thanks Nick for all that you have done for S.L.A.S.H. :thumbsup:

Koddie Doo and mkart thanks for what you guys have done also :thumbsup:

Smoothdog, I got nothing :thumbsup:

Yea what he said:)

and he doesn't slip Damsels in your tank when you invite him over.... wait a minute. :eek2:

facebook_1522440815jpg_zpse3faf7fd.jpg

Back