Snorrrrring Blue Regal Tang...we Found You!!

jfolley67

Ok, just wanted to share this funny picture......waynesworld and his family were over tonight and I could not wait to show them my new regal tang that we put in last week. My lights were already off, so we popped them on and figured everyone would wake up to be seen...all did BUT the blue regal tang....soooo, here we all are googling over the tank over and under and around and the back, looking for her! No where to be found....well all of a sudden we see her little nose......barely, for she was basically upside down, squished inside the rock center and front but up inside the rock....with the lights on and the little world coming alive, trust me she was NOT going to wake up for us....was so hlarious we shot this picture....totally passed out asleep and would NOT move for us......spoiled fish!
231923989.jpg

I had one that got sick once and I was having a terrible time catching it. It slept like that between a rock and the back of the tank. I finally waited until dark one night and gently grabbed his tail and picked him out of the tank. He never moved until I got him out of the water.

yes, I can see that, they are the funniest fish, I LOVE my new blue tang.....what a riot, they think you can't seeeeeeee themmmmmmm, goofball fish!

yea she did the all the time in my tank.....whenever i wanted to show her off, if the lights were off for just a bit, she was sleeping.

when my hippo lays down for bed in her favorite crevice she sleeps like a rock! also shes the last to wake up when the lights come on. seems like normal behavior atleast in my experience :) <~~~steve

Back