So...my tank has corals...

Twisted

Premium Member
So at the frag swap I wasn't really focused due to lack of sleep I think.

So I came home with a couple of chalices, one of which I guess didn't like my tank because it receded quite a bit over night, I took it to Mike to see if it liked the store tank better, haven't gone back and checked yet.

Picked up a Tyree Asperea chalice, it's doing well, nothing spectacular about it yet, but under actinics it has a nice green, and looks like tiny orange eyes, not sure yet. it's about the size of a quarter.

Some Papya cloves, looks like my old ones bright green with orange tips, really nice looking, under actinics the tips are really nice, but they are just starting to open up, first couple of days they stayed closed.

Something listed as yellow pallys, they are kind of a mottled yellow/green, nothing great, but some nice color, have to let them grow out and get used to my lights to see what they will do.

My last pick all that was really left was SPS, so I picked up a Ponape birdsnest just to see what it does under these lights.

My next to last pick I was looking at the random tables and noticed one that said mini nem, so grab it as an odd ball. It really looks to be a tiny piece of anemone attached to a plug, can't quite tell what kind it is, but glad it wasn't a majano, or aptasia :celeb2: Might turn out to be a mini carpet like someone else mentioned, which would be cool.

Karen gave me one of her Purple Digis she got, it seems to be doing okay too.

Norman from BAR gave me a lavander candy cane, and a green candy cane that both seem to be doing well, and he gave me some "Copper" color pallys, they look like a dull armor of god, so now I have a variety of color. Once I get an idea of growth, and how well I can sustain what I will be ready to add some more stuff.

My daughter says it needs some fish, so gotta start thinking that direction too.

Back