Soft Corals

carne.espada

Forgot to mention last night that if people want to come by Cotati and get them, I will frag off some softies for whoever wants them. I have some attached to live rock so if you bring a replacement piece of rock, you can have one that is ready to display. Craig, I am keeping that zoo/fuzzy stuff piece for you. I have Singularia, Sarco, Cabbage and some aforementioned soft and fuzzy stuff which looks like Xenia kind of but doesn't do anything but over grow everything. Of course I hope that this will bring some good will for swaps or whatever. email me or call 795-1562.
Rob

Hey Rob good to see you last night and posting here. I moved your piece next to a cool clove polyp that I like so it should only be a couple of days till it attaches. I am off again on Thursday so if you are around at the end of the week otherwise I will give you a call when it is ready....Craig.

Rob can i take you up on the softies next weekend? I'll send you a PM durning the week or give you a call to set up a time, i'll hae some stuff to give you.

Shane

I will be pretty busy 'til next week. Monday the 20th on should be good.....unless I go to the track again. Sears Point is AWESOME!

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the heads up. I will email you next week as it is going to be a long one for me too. 2 of our guys are going on baby leave for a couple months so I get to make up for their schedules. I am on a 12-9 shift till next wed. Maybe next Thurs or Fri.

Craig.
Enjoy the track!!

Back