softie frags....

ste6168

Hey, at last saturdays meeting i won some pulsing xenia during the raffle and it appears to be doing good. I want to try some other relatively easy, low light corals so if anyone has any frags they would be willing to part with for free or very cheap that would be great. Not looking to spend alot in case they die, because these will be my first attempt. Looking for things like mushrooms, GSP, other colors of xenia, and different zoo's. If anyone has anything just let me know.

Thanks, mike

I have some Green Star Polyps that I need to get rid of.

I also have some Galaxia I could give.

I am in Murrysville if interested.

sorry, this may be a stupid question, but what is galaxia... anyway i would be VERY interested. How does this weekend sound for a date to meet? Let me know:

Thanks, Mike

The general classification would be an LPS. It grows reasonably fast and has very strong stingers that are about 4 inches long and will most anything except mushrooms. I don't know it's minimum requirements, but it does well in my 10g, 96W PowerQuad in the lower corner of the sandbed. I kill it back periodically with Joe's Juice.

It is green in color.

Send me a PM for meeting. This weekend is fine.

Dale

thanks zzpw3x, i sent you a PM about this weekend. What about anyone else? Does anyone have any mushrooms or zoo's they would be willing to part with... I am willing to pay some, but please keep it cheap. Thanks again

Back