Some colors of my SPS tank

Wow! What a tank! Love all those vibrant colours and your acro colonies are outstanding. Your aquascaping is perfect. You also have an excellent collection of fish.

Does your moorish idol also eat New Life Spectrum or do you feed it sponges?

Wow! What a tank! Love all those vibrant colours and your acro colonies are outstanding. Your aquascaping is perfect. You also have an excellent collection of fish.

Does your moorish idol also eat New Life Spectrum or do you feed it sponges?

Thank you very much for your kind word!
He ate everithing! but unfortunately he died...:headwally:

That video was stunning. A beautiful clean tank with a beautiful collection of happy / healthy fish and coral, something we all aspire to.

Stunning reef. I love the whole reefscape. :beer: Watch in HD.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0hMxwe03x8Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beautiful!

Mo
Thank you, Mo!

That video was stunning. A beautiful clean tank with a beautiful collection of happy / healthy fish and coral, something we all aspire to.
Too kind!

Very Nice! :thumbsup:
Thank you!

Love the video!
Thank you!

Perfect in every way, congratulations on a stunning reef :beer:

Thank you, too kind!

Stunning reef. I love the whole reefscape. :beer: Watch in HD.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0hMxwe03x8Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you very much, Sahin!

What a reef tank:inlove:
Welldone allesandro,amazing job!
Love how natural it looks and the depth of your aquascape and the many dimensions you can see in it:beer:
Your leucosternon is a bit angry or he hates the camera?:p

What a reef tank:inlove:
Welldone allesandro,amazing job!
Love how natural it looks and the depth of your aquascape and the many dimensions you can see in it:beer:
Your leucosternon is a bit angry or he hates the camera?:p

Hi Mike! :wave:

he became the boss of the tank...:bum:

Back