Some colors of my SPS tank

The new pictures looks great Alessandro. Is this your tank that my friends, Tony V and Joe Y, got to see last month?

The new pictures looks great Alessandro. Is this your tank that my friends, Tony V and Joe Y, got to see last month?
Thank you!
Tony visited me 2 years ago, not last month.

Awesome!!!
What is your experience with Apolemichtys Xanthurus and SPS corals?
Thanks

Thank you Yano.
Xanthurus sometimes nips at SPS just like my other angels but not real damages.

Beautiful tank. Thank you for sharing pictures of it.

Can list the various fish you have in the tank?

Beautiful tank. Thank you for sharing pictures of it.

Can list the various fish you have in the tank?

You made me do hard work..:lol:

Centropyge multicolor, Genicanthus bellus, Apolemichthys xanthurus, Euxiphipops navarchus, Pygoplites diacanthus, Genicanthus melanospilos, Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus, 2xHemitaurichthys polylepis, Canthigaster valentini, Ctenochaetus hawaiiensis, Acanthurus leucosternon, Paracanthurus hepatus, Zebrasoma desjardinii, Zebrasoma flavescens, Ctenochaetus strigosus, Zebrasoma xanthurum, Acanthurus tennentii, 2xAmphiprion ocellaris, Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, Halichoeres chrysus, Anampses meleagrides, Macropharyngodon bipartitus, some Anthias, some Cromis.

Centropyge multicolor, Genicanthus bellus, Apolemichthys xanthurus, Euxiphipops navarchus, Pygoplites diacanthus, Genicanthus melanospilos, Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus, 2xHemitaurichthys polylepis, Canthigaster valentini, Ctenochaetus hawaiiensis, Acanthurus leucosternon, Paracanthurus hepatus, Zebrasoma desjardinii, Zebrasoma flavescens, Ctenochaetus strigosus, Zebrasoma xanthurum, Acanthurus tennentii, 2xAmphiprion ocellaris, Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, Halichoeres chrysus, Anampses meleagrides, Macropharyngodon bipartitus, some Anthias, some Cromis.

What foods do you feed each day and can you give an ideas of how much? Thanks.

This tank is just amazing. The scale is so nice and it becomes more and more natural looking. Beautiful!
What is the height of the tank and the total system volume?

Thank you for posting all of that. So, you dont have any triggerfish in your reef? On page one of this thread, someone asked if the triggerfish bothered anything in your reef, Since I didnt see any triggers in your pictures, I was curious to see if I missed it somewhere.

This tank is just amazing. The scale is so nice and it becomes more and more natural looking. Beautiful!
What is the height of the tank and the total system volume?

Too kind! height is 68cm/27" volume is 1.000 liters/300 gallons

Thank you for posting all of that. So, you dont have any triggerfish in your reef? On page one of this thread, someone asked if the triggerfish bothered anything in your reef, Since I didnt see any triggers in your pictures, I was curious to see if I missed it somewhere.

Yes I had Xanthichthys auromarginatus but unfortunately died 1 month ago..:sad1:

Tank is looking beautiful! Very well done.

Thank you!

Beautiful

Thanks!

Back