Some recent snaps, you might even like these Brian :D

Justin74

Figured out how to take a lot of the blue glow and get a better white balance goin on. Still playin..

trachypyllia.jpg

Montiporaundata.jpg

Ahumilis.jpg

closedandopenbrains.jpg

Hope you see this one Ginger, it's not an encrustment anymore ;) Red Planet to everyone else :)
redplanet-1.jpg

front angle:
closeleftfront.jpg

-Justin

the rest..

the rest..

PinkandgreenAabrolhensis.jpg

Through the keyhole, left to right:
leftthroughright.jpg

right to left:
righttoleft-1.jpg

Hope you like 'em, think they came out a lot better this time:) If I get the tripod out, I'd imagine they'd only be crisper in detail.

-Justin

Very nice Justin.

I used to have one just like this back in the day. I need to find another one of these days...
trachypyllia.jpg

JASON L. Hagisan: Thank you very much guys! Just the reaction I was hoping for! Corals are pretty happy right now :)

Anthony: That's my purple polyp'd A.nasuta, hovering right over my hairy red mellon acro :)

-Justin

Hey Jeremy! I picked up that beauty at Aqualife while the wife was outta town :lol: Was one of their latter aussie brain shipments. If your lookin, check out Aquaworkz, I had to seriously keep my hands in my pockets with two similar ones to the one I'd just picked up heheh.

But, the wife was still outta town and there was no one to stop me from walking out with this guy:
BigRed-1.jpg

Thank you Peggy! ;)

-Justin

Hey Jeremy! I picked up that beauty at Aqualife while the wife was outta town :lol: Was one of their latter aussie brain shipments. If your lookin, check out Aquaworkz, I had to seriously keep my hands in my pockets with two similar ones to the one I'd just picked up heheh.

But, the wife was still outta town and there was no one to stop me from walking out with this guy:
BigRed-1.jpg

Thank you Peggy! ;)

-Justin

I was just down there last week, but didn't see anything comparable. I'm looking for that same color/pattern combo :D And my wife will be out of town for the next 5 days. Hmmmmm............ LOL

Dont look at this one Brian :eek:

Dont look at this one Brian :eek:

Not sure if I've posted this new pick up yet, was what I picked up from Lees Feed when they had the sale a few weeks ago, but took it before I figured out a better white balance :eek:
Cyanarina.jpg

-Justin

Thank you Julie :) An older model Sony H2 Cybershot.

Jeremy: Aqualife's got that sweet one in there display, similar pattern, but slightly more orangey red, and twice as big. Would love to have it, but at 100 bucks and after my recent splurges was completly out of the question.

-Justin

Justin,
You take really good pictures. Nice picks too. I didn't know Sony H2 Cybershot could be this good.
Btw, my A. Nasuta still has light tannish body, I think my nutrients are bit high. Yours is really nice whitish looking.

Last edited:
What a difference a day makes huh? LOL and to think....that went flying across my garage and under a tool bench. Took me a while to find it. Never thought it would make it.....look at it now!!!!! :thumbsup:

Very nice. Are you till using that Sony? Whatever you used, it has a descent macro lens.

What is the third acro down the green one that looks like its going to table?

It looks a lot like a piece I got from Marc Nichols.

Ginger: I know!! Right??!! :D

Very nice. Are you till using that Sony? Whatever you used, it has a descent macro lens.

What is the third acro down the green one that looks like its going to table?

It looks a lot like a piece I got from Marc Nichols.

Thanks Brian! :) This one?
Ahumilis.jpg

I got this as a solitary 3/4" tipped piece off of Chris Chadwick, it originally came from the guy out in Davis/woodland area who was selling a lot of frags of it to all the locals on this forum I think a year or 2 ago? It may very well be, I cant recall his name at the moment because I never met him personally..remember hearing about the good deal he hooked everyone up with though :)

-Justin

Back