Some shots of my reef

Szymon

next pictures of my sps reef, enjoy (sorry for bad quality, i cant paste bigger fotos)

89530new7.jpg

89530new1.jpg

89530new2.jpg

89530new3.jpg

89530new4.jpg

89530new5.jpg

89530new6.jpg

I really like the aquascape, corals and how they filled in/grew out. Love cubish tanks, they are the best for reefs Any tank details? Thanks for sharing.

no zeovit at all:), just some of KZ products, like aminoacids and coralvitalizer, now i'm experimenting with zeospur2, first results are noticed:) In my opinion similar efects we can get without zeovit, and we have much more control over integrity of tank.

tank spec - typical european school - bubble king 300 internal, circ. tunze, t5 only(10*80w ati), balling on grotech pumps, phosphat remover - rowaphos. I used to ran HQI and calcium reactor, but i changed it.

Colors went by mh, t5 just poped it. In fact t5 light gives no shadow and muche more of coral tissue is exposed to it. Decision of changing mh on t5 was not just like that - but i'm realy pleased - colors are going better.

Welcome to RC.Now give all the details on this awsome looking tank. I want more details Man :) and by the way more pictures please :)

Michael

tank is about 800l, 160\60h\80 (cm), optiwhite, sump about 200l, diy rowaphos filter, bubble king 300 intern skimmer, red dragon 6500 return pump, balling and grotech A,B,C suplements on grotech dosing pumps, circ. - 2* tunze 6100 on multikontroler, about 80-90kg live rock, 5-8 cm live sand with sandstars and strombus snails. lighting - 10*80w t5 in ati powermodule lamp. Water preparing - ro+ di filter with mb-20 - it gives total 000 on TDS. suplements - like i said, grotech A,B,C, carbon - 1kg changed every month, water changes 10% twice a month, feeding - aminoacids, coralvitalizer, reefbooster prodibio (for me the best food for corals).

Last edited:
Back