someone convince me please...

Upgrading to a 180 was the best tank decision I've ever made. More space but still a common enough size so u can easily find stands, canopies, good lighting etc.. and you could still use most of your existing equipment which would make the project more cost efficient

Plus it will give you something fun to do during what will most likely be a fall/winter that will be very limited in activities due to COVID-19.

Always found my 90 to be odd dimensions, not enough room from front to back, and a few inches too tall.

Now, this 150? Perfect!

Upgrading to a 180 was the best tank decision I've ever made. More space but still a common enough size so u can easily find stands, canopies, good lighting etc.. and you could still use most of your existing equipment which would make the project more cost efficient

Plus it will give you something fun to do during what will most likely be a fall/winter that will be very limited in activities due to COVID-19.

I did, went with a custom glass starphire tank 72 x 24 x 24.. will be here in 6 to 8 wks...

Back