Source list for bearings and seals - ReeFlo pumps

GlassReef

Got Reef
Premium Member
The sources listed below are for ReeFlo Gold Dart and Snapper pumps with Sequence motors Part No. M-0220. I'm would assume that they'll work for other models also but, I can't be sure as I have no experience with others.

Bearings:

Zoro Tools

https://www.zoro.com/bl-radial-ball-bearing-ps-10mm-6200zz-6200-zzc3-prx/i/G0328627/

I paid $1.52 per bearing (or you can pay $11.40 for SKF). I've had some running for 2 years. Never had one go bad yet.

Seals:

Liberty Pool Products

http://www.libertypoolproducts.com/ps-163v-ozone-salt-seal/

These folks carry both the normal seals (less than $4.00) and the Viton seals for Ozone (less than $8.00).

The prices here are amazing. The going price is normally between $25.00 and $50.00, depending if you need the Viton or not. I find the seals to be of excellent quality. Like the bearings, I've had some in service for over 2 years with no failures. I should mention that, because of the price, I use the Viton seals.

Hope this helps someone with a ReeFlo pump the needs repairing.

The link isn't working from my phone. What's the part number for the seal that works for the dart pumps?

Thank you!

Have you seen any "more" wear/rust on these seals vs. using the reeflo seal kit?

Any signs of any type of metal issue in tank?

I'm looking at the ps-163 kit and a reeflo kit I can't see any difference visually... just double checking...

The PS 163 does look like the seal for the dart. It says it's stainless steel.

These seals are the same as those that came with my pumps. Everything is exactly the same, including embossed text. The impellar half of the seal is absolutely indisguishable from those that came with the pumps. The impellar housing half has a stainless steel mounting, a stainless steel spring and a black bearing surface. On the front of the surface, in raised letters/numbers, is "HS" (this could be "SH") and "C-12". Just as in the originals.

The seals I have are 2 years old and actually outlasted the originals (for whatever reason).

Actually I have never seen any of these (original or new) rust or corrode in any way. No metal issues of any kind.

Let's face it - I can't guarantee anything but, I will definitely continue to purchase these when (and if) I need replacements.

These seals are the same as those that came with my pumps. Everything is exactly the same, including embossed text. The impellar half of the seal is absolutely indisguishable from those that came with the pumps. The impellar housing half has a stainless steel mounting, a stainless steel spring and a black bearing surface. On the front of the surface, in raised letters/numbers, is "HS" (this could be "SH") and "C-12".

The seals I have are 2 years old and actually outlasted the originals (for whatever reason).

Actually I have never seen any of these (original or new) rust or corrode in any way. No metal issues of any kind.

Cool. Very thankful you posted the links. I added this thread to mine.

Thank you for sharing this info, I have bought the seals as high as 40 bucks in the past, Not any more, I have bought same seals for 4.00 each and I always buy box of 5 for 20 bucks and keep them in stock..

Back