Southdown or Purearagonite around?

Fliger

Well, I gave away or sold all my great sand and now I need some. Does anyone have a bag or two lying around that they'd sell?

Now I feel bad :( I think I bought your last 3 bags when we started ours up. Always the case- never need it till you get rid of it :). Wish I had some still- it'd be yours for sure.

This topic keeps coming up. The demand is certainly real and large. I know things didn't go to well through Home Depot last time, and the order had to be huge, but that doesn't mean that's the only way to get a large amount of this imported here. Maybe it's time for someone to step up to the plate.

I have the pakmix sand from Home Depot in my tank right now and I really don't like it. I just don't want to pay $1-$2 a pound for sand. I searched everywhere for someone that would do a bulk order for aragonite and the only option was 20 cubic yards (which could put a 3" layer of sand over my entire backyard) and the price was not good enough after the shipping than aragamax or any of the commercial products you can order anywhere. At least I didn't think that it was worth the hassle.

I hope someone has a few bags left for you David and this thread doesn't get out of control.

Back