SPS Reef: Part out in four parts

ejpreefer

Let's see if this works...

Since, It looks like the full system will not work I will try and part out in a few groups. I will not part out just one item and everything has to be sold before I start selling. ***Please PM me and I can text you pictures, but you need to see in person especially the corals and fish.***

1. $1500 for ALL LIVESTOCK including 3 huge island live rock since most of the corals are grown onto this live rock, sand: 20 huge Sps colonies, Just a few to mention.. Green slimmer 20 x 20 with 30 branches biggest piece. Huge 12 x 16 red planet, huge 15 x 15 blue stag, so many others to list. Fish, huge purple tang, blue face angel, yellow tang, yellow wrasse, etc.. Many more. You could frag my huge colonies and make all your money back plus some.

2. $550 Flow: THREE mp40swes all less than three years old

3. $700 Lighting: ATI T5 Sun Power 8 bulb fixture with all bulbs/hanging kit.

4. $1500 for everything else, Tank, stand, custom sump, Reef Octopus skimmer, RO unit, return pump, TUNZE top off, all other equipment

So I will need all four of these things sold to make this part out happen...

Information

Information

Tank is: 5 feet x 2 feet x 2 feet....

MP40wes All THREE are 2012 build date....

Please pm with any other questions....

Information

Information

MP40wes are in perfect shape....They are all up in running. I have only had them at 50% in my tank. So, they have never been run over that.

**** At this point still trying to sell all four packages instead of selling each thing separate. I really don't want to start parting out every little thing. ****

Thanks.

Items for sale: 1 3 4

Items for sale: 1 3 4

I might have number 2 sold (MP40s)... Anyone want to make an offer on items:

Item 1

Item 3

Item 4

Please pm your offer... Thanks...

If item two is only "might be sold", consider it "officially sold" to me if the other option falls through.

Thanks

Back