Started a tech'd out Nano

corals b 4 bills

No that 99% of my reef equipment from my 155 and 225 is sold I have focused on my BC 29 gal. Nano, I have most everything I need for it and it's 90% together except for finding a place for the Phosban/Carbon Reactor, I am getting a HOB Fuge next week and then I will remove the softies and start loading it up with the better corals, here's my equipment list so far, isn't it cute?

* Biocube 29 gallon.
* Biocube stand.
* Nanotuners 150 watt HQI, 2-36 watt Act., Quad (silent fan) cooling, separate ballasts.
* Arctic 1/15 hp Nano Chiller.
* Sapphire BC29 Recirc. Skimmer.
* Korallin 1502 Calcium Reactor with Probe Lid and PH Monitor.
* Korallin 1502S Biodenitrator.
* 5 lb. CO2 tank with Regulator.
* Phosban/Carbon reactor.
* koralia 1 Circ. Pump (he-he).
* MJ 1200 Return Pump (he-he-he).
* Aqua Controller II with modules.
* Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Off.
* APC Battery Back-Up.
* Stealth heater.

Alright ready for this?
$3,600

Not quite my 225 starphire but I will make do.

Nano8-30-091.jpg
[/IMG]
nano8-30-093.jpg
[/IMG]
nano8-30-092.jpg
[/IMG]
nano8-30-094.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I bought the Koralia 1 because it had to be replaced because of the PG&E mishap and because the tank is so small and my experience is so limited in the nano dep. that I wanted to wait to see how the koralia stuff fared first. Flow is the last thing I need to do on the tank so once I got everything else completed I can play with flow styles, I fIgured would invest in the Vortec stuff but I needed to do more research first, the Rio pumps came with the used tank when I bought it and in the trash they will go.

I already got a fix-it ticket in the nano forum, it doesn't matter Iv'e got a good lawer that will have me plead not guilty due to major stress.

You need an ADA tank or ELOS. I wouldn't consider the Biocube is a high tech tank :D ..

j/k Mark.. glad you are still around ...:bum:

I think of my tank as a Pinto with a blower, I bought the biocube because it's enclosed so you can't see the lights, if I want more of an elegant look down the line I'll see what else is out there, that's the only nice thing about nano's is that you can change out shell's anytime you like.

I see you listed you are using aquacontroller 2.
you can tech it out some more by using my free software to give it an Aquacontroller 3 web interface, then you can use your cell phone (or use the iphone app) to access your controller from the internet. :)

Back up the bus! ......Are you kidding?......I may have to roll up on this app to check up on nano from Korea.................or San Jose.

Thank's,

Mark

What happened to your giant tank you were building a room for in your house extension? Last I heard you were considering moving b/c of your mom or mom-in-law or something... Sorry if I missed something, but what happened?

Back