Starter Macro Algae Pack $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

_divad

Hi there!

I am offering up a few Macro Algae Starter Packs. I am located in Richmond, available during the week after 6pm, available most weekends.

Small portions of...

Caulerpa cupressoides
Chaetomorpha
Gracilaria hayi
Codium
Halimeda opuntia
Gracilaria mammilaris

If you are interested in larger pieces of Caulerpa cupressoides, Gracilaria mammilaris or Codium I can sell those individually for $15 a piece.

Post here or PM me.

09b6c0a27d49f577080c587afed90331.jpg

If you're into macro algae, David is your guy. I picked some up yesterday. I highly recommend getting some to create a nice display fuge, or to add some variety to your existing one.

Updated list of Algae.

Macro Algae starter pack will contain a small portion of:

Chaetomorpha
Botryocladia
Gracilaria hayi

Codium

Halimeda opuntia
Gracilaria mammilaris

There are few other species that I have that I may contain small trimmings of, but this depends on what is filling in quicker.
Other species may include:
Galaxaura sp.
Galaxaura subverticillata
Jania
Cryptonemia
Blue Scroll
And a few others I am still working on IDing.

I'm getting some more blue scroll in a trade in the coming week. My hermit crabs like ochtodes too much. I'm on the look out for some hypnea pannosa.

Not often. Long work days and young kids keeps me home most of the time.

I can ship if you want. $8. Insulated box.

I am heading into SF tomorrow morning around 9/10. I can bring to you if you are in SF or Hayward up through Richmond. Just message me. Thanks!

I'm interested in a starter pack! I live in Oakland and could come pick up a pack from you over the weekend. Let me know via PM if these are still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back