I want to add these

1 Royal Gramma
1 Sixline Wrasse
4 Clown Gobys
1 enginner goby
1 rainfords goby
1 lyretail anthias
1 Mandarin Dragonet

Anyone see any issues with this list? I just had to do a tear down and removal of 3 additional blue yellowtails due to aggression issues. The remaining Blueyellow is quite docile.

I would stay away from engineer goby, I gave it away after I upgrade from my 72gallon to 90 gallon. they shift sand under your live rock like there is no tomorrow, gotta make sure your rocks are stack tight.

I actually built my rockwork with an engineer in mind, there is a layer of eggcrate on the bottom glass then the rocks were stacked all the way down then sand added later. So the structure is secure.

i don't see any issues with it, as stated i would wait on the mandarin. I would also vote for a species of flasher over the 6 line, as i hear quite often that 6 lines can be terrors. just my .02 however

If you plan on keeping SPS I wouldn't add the clown gobies they will nip and eat them.

How about a couple of wrasses, lots of swimming and color? Yeah pretty much anything besides a 6 line.

Definitely nix the six line in favor for a fairy or flasher, one thing is that they are territorial and the other is that they are pod assassins and will greatly hurt your chances of trying to keep a mandarin.

I'd probably drop a clown goby for a midas blenny, 1 for a yellow watchman, 1 for a dartfish and another for a variety of combtooth blenny if you want something that will hang out at the bottom if not more wrasses they are definitely my favorite reef safe fish. Like it was said that many(clown gobies) can seriously hurt SPS.

Regardless of what you decide to do it's still an interesting list. Good Luck

Great to see all the input. The tank is only lps and softies, no sps at all, so the clown gobys should be ok. The mandarin is going to be in a couple.months to build up the pods. I am really surprised at the response to the six line, the issue i have had with flasher and fairys is they are so darn expensive

You could always check out the melanaurus wrasse, its called a hoevens wrasse on LA. They are going to get after your pods too, but they're relatively unexpensive when compared to flashers and fairies.

Well I was in luck, yesterday at my local fish store getting water I found a Red headed solon fairy wrasse for a decent price, had been in the store a week and was already eating.

I took it home, acclimated and fed in the evening and it came right out of the rockwork and ate with the rest of my crew.

You could always check out the melanaurus wrasse, its called a hoevens wrasse on LA. They are going to get after your pods too, but they're relatively unexpensive when compared to flashers and fairies.

+1 on the melanaurus wrasse. I have one in my 90 and love it.

Well I was in luck, yesterday at my local fish store getting water I found a Red headed solon fairy wrasse for a decent price, had been in the store a week and was already eating.

I took it home, acclimated and fed in the evening and it came right out of the rockwork and ate with the rest of my crew.

Awesome fish, my favorite affordable fairy.

Back