Summer clearance sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
My hoarding ways are getting the better of me once again so gotta move stuff out so i can move around in this sardine can. Lol

Things for sale:

1. Kessil 360w light w hanging arm - $240

2. Neptune ATK auto top off NEW - tried to set up and couldnt get it to work so i gave up and put back in box - $60

3. ATI dimmable 48" 8 bulb sunpower with 7 mnth old ati bulbs. Also includes hanging kit- $350

4. Atb 1050a skimmer w/neck swabbie cleaner and 3 pumps including 1 controllable dc pump for smooth easy ramp up/down - $550

5. Hammerhead algae free float magnet for acrylic AND glass aquariums. Practically new only used a couple weeks. Its the new style comes with accessories that you can attach, plastic blade for acrylic and metal blade for glass tanks - $40

6. Reefing art aquatic magnetic acclimation box (New in box) 8"x4"x6" paid $40 plus shipping - $25

7. Octo aquatics acrylic double 7 inch filter sock holder w/magnet holder. Paid $68 plus shipping - $40

8. Freebies w any purchase- refractometer and unopened bottle of ammo lock (detoxifies ammonia) expires 2022

Pm me your cell number for pics of items. Pick up in pasadena for larger items or can meet in surrounding la areas for stuff that fits in my car. No trades atm and will hold with PayPal.

Items available with lowered prices:

1. ATI dimmable 48" 8 bulb sunpower with 7 mnth old ati bulbs (9 out of 10 condition). Also includes hanging kit- $320

2. Hammerhead algae free float magnet for acrylic AND glass aquariums. Practically new only used a couple weeks. Its the new style comes with accessories that you can attach, plastic blade for acrylic and metal blade for glass tanks - $35

Freebies w any purchase- used refractometer and unopened bottle of ammo lock (detoxifies ammonia) expires 2022

Pm me your cell number for pics of items. Pick up in pasadena for larger items or can meet in surrounding la areas for stuff that fits in my car. No trades atm, not shipping and will hold with PayPal.

Last edited:
Are you willing to ship the hammerhead? I'll pay for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back