Super Glue Gel

Ritten

Just a heads up, for those of you with Dollar Stores, I got their three pack of super glue gel. It's in a yellow and green package. Worked better than the Locktite gel I had been using for under water frag gluing. Very thick.

I wasn't happy with the Locktite gel either. I found that the Two Little Fishes coral glue works better than any Super Glue Gel I've tried even though it's the same ingredients. Comes in a really big tube. Seems to be cheaper in the long run than even generic Super Glue Gel.

Just a heads up, for those of you with Dollar Stores, I got their three pack of super glue gel. It's in a yellow and green package. Worked better than the Locktite gel I had been using for under water frag gluing. Very thick.

I have been buying it there for yrs now and its been great. I did get a run of some I bought and they stayed sealed for a few months. I opened the foil packs and all of them were hard as a rock. If you buy them use them fairly fast but for 1.00 for 3 its a great deal.

Funny as I didn't care much for the two little fish brand glue. Gorilla super glue gel worked better IMO

I have been buying it there for yrs now and its been great. I did get a run of some I bought and they stayed sealed for a few months. I opened the foil packs and all of them were hard as a rock. If you buy them use them fairly fast but for 1.00 for 3 its a great deal.

This happened to me the only time I tried it. I was not happy even for a $1. I bought (2) 3 packs and only one tube out of 6 was legit. Maybe it was just a bad run. I'll have to try it again.

Back