swamp bottom trip

gary greguire

Premium Member
Thursday I had the luck of driving my boss down to Albany and he let me use his truck to go to the Albany shops..Swamp Bottom

Swamp Bottom was a trip about 1hr east of Albany I turned right at the swamp bottom sign like the directions said and found my self winding threw a trailer park following the flags when I got to the last flag three cows ran across the road in front of me following a guy carrying a pail of grain " what did I get my self into here". I asked if the shop was open and the guy said yes go right in. I opened the door still not knowing what to expect and the first thing I say directly in front of me was a large sps reef. The shop was incredible most all if not all tanks were lit by halides and the selection was incredible if anyone is in the Albany area it is worth the journey

Gary, did you by chance get to make it into Eddies at exit 9 on I87? I would say they have a wider section or reef fish more so than coral, but a very nice place all the same. A definate stop for reefers traveling through the Albany area.

Eddies

Back